httpd-docs mailing list archives

From CodeingBoy <codeing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Appeal] zh Reviewers wanted (was: Attempting translating Chinese documentation)
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 16:19:05 GMT
Hello popcorner(或者,你好?), I'm the author of translated error documents,
great to see you here.
Since the mailing list mainly use English as primary language, please
forgive me keep saying my poor English.

For Chinese error documents, we need a reviewer to check if there's a
mistake, so we can backport these docs to 2.4. Also, combining your
translation is welcomed. If you want to participate, you can visit
https://github.com/CodeingBoy/apache-httpd-zh_cn-doc/tree/docs-error, it's
a GitHub repository about the translation I made, you could review and
submit your work by using pull request.

I'm also working on translating the how-to part for Apache httpd, you could
see that by switching to master branch. If you like contributing to it, I
would like to fill you with more information.

For replying me as well as others in this group, just hit reply button and
write. For reading older post of mailing list, see
https://apache.markmail.org/search/list:org.apache.httpd.docs. (it will be
useful if you want to make sure your mail had successfully sent)