httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: [Appeal] zh Reviewers wanted (was: Attempting translating Chinese documentation)
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 16:45:10 GMT
Hello Popcorner,

I'm Lucien from the french translation team.

You're welcome here.

Just to be more precise : once you have reviewed Codeingboy's work for
trunk branch, and if he agrees with your changes, work has to be
committed first to trunk branch.

Once this commit is done, you and Codeingboy can backport your work to
2.4 branch (current) using the same method.

I recommand you to read
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html where all the
translation process is described.

Best regards