httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Christophe Jaillet <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject r1828598 and r1828599: tool to ease syntax highlight upgrade in prettify.js
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2018 17:00:40 GMT
Hi,
keeping up to date directives lists for syntax highlight in prettify.js
can be tricky.

I've tried to ease the process.
The 2 commits in the subject line add a way to generate the needed list
with the syntax expected by prettify.js.
It also gives some information on where to put theses strings to help
the crazy man who dares to make an update.

Not sure if updating the 2 locations is enough. (at least, the min.js
version still has to be generated)

I'm not a xsl man at all. All I know is that it works, but not sure if
it is done in the correct way.

So any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Comparing the line with PR_TAG with the existing list in trunk gives the
following differences:
    - IfDirective|IfFile||IfSection: missing. Not really surprising. Not
that old.
    - ProxyMatch|Macro: missing, even if old
    - ManagedDomain: should be MDomainSet
    - LoadBalancer: ??? where does it comes from. This directives does
not exist!
    - SSLPolicy: does not below to this list

So, definitively, helping the generation of theses long strings will
help keeping them up-to-date.

I've not compared the list of all the directives. It's too long and
elukey had updated it recently.

What puzzles me is: do section-directives (i.e. <VirtualHost>) should be
in the first list? Actually, there are but I think they are superseded
by the 2nd list.

CJ