httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue building the doc with openjdk 9
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 09:24:38 GMT

On 04/21/2018 08:36 PM, Marion et Christophe JAILLET wrote:
> man pages generated by java 8 without Jakarta Oro and without -Xbootclasspath/p look
fine.

> But the one generated by java 9 and 11 are unusable!
> So unless fixed, I'm -1 on removing -Xbootclasspath/p because Java 9 and up break or
man page generation.

I am confused now. For Java 8 I understand that it doesn't matter if we use -Xbootclasspath/p.
Java 9 doesn't work at all with -Xbootclasspath/p added and the result without is wrong.
So my conclusion would be: Remove -Xbootclasspath/p and investigate why Java 9 is failing
(might be a bug
or another option that needs to be set for Java 9).
Do I miss something?
Thanks for testing, btw.

Regards

RĂ¼diger