httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue building the doc with openjdk 9
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2018 16:08:50 GMT
> Thanks!
>
> Christophe, would you have some time to test Java 9 and see if the build
> output is good even without Xbootclasspath? I'll try to do the same during
> the next days..

I hit a minor snag testing this.

openjdk8: produces the same output with and without the parm (and the
same output as IBM JDK9)
openjdk9: I am getting lots of non 7-bit bytes characters in
translated files replaced by HTML entities. There are also warnings
related to these bytes and the output being non-UTF8.

So there may be an openjdk issue independent of the boot classpath.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com