httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Marion et Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: r1828588: permalink in docs
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2018 16:57:55 GMT

Le 21/04/2018 à 17:56, Eric Covener a écrit :
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 1:03 PM, Christophe Jaillet
> <christophe.jaillet@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> r1828588 has added permalinks to section and directive-section.
>>
>> Comments if useful or not are welcome before a back port in 2.4.x or a
>> removal from trunk.
> I noticed today that the title of the anchor tag for the permalink is
> not a translated entity.
What do you mean by "title of the anchor"? The popup that appears when
the cursor is over the link is translated.
I've added a <message id="permalink">blahblah</message> in all the
lang.xml files.
They have been all defaulted to the english text, except the French one,
which was easier for me to translate :-)
Have a look at the French doc on trunk.

Should the &para; mark itself be translatable as well?

CJ