httpd-docs mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: httpd on Twitter
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 14:40:46 GMT
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 5:50 AM, Mads Toftum <mads@toftum.dk> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 12:32:22AM -0600, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
>
>> I'm thinking more of a 'newly proposed: r1997534 - Cool Feature' sort of recap.
>> Based on the audience for that news, they can drill down into the actual svn
>> commit, or not.
>
> If anything, then do it as a different twitter user (same could be done
> for bugzilla).

+1 - that was my thought (and this dev feed could carry PR's alongside
the svn commit ref for people paying closer attention to bugzilla.)
It's more manually intensive and would attract a smaller audience, which
is what we want, people interested in live tweeted development snippets.
But hold the thought for the time being until the existing stream is up and
broadcasting.

Reserve the original twitter stream for announce@-level newsworthy
changes and highlights of our blog that users can adopt right away.