httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Vincent Deffontaines <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject Re: Translations (IRC conversation)
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 13:41:30 GMT
Hi,

Lucien and I have discussed off-list, regarding the 2.4 .fr doc
translation.
Lucien has provided an impressive work of .fr translation during the
last monthes+years, which is only lacking review.
We have many 2.4 .fr translated docs in the
https://apache-doc-fr.gryzor.com/apache-doc-fr
SVN repository, that we only need to validate and commit.

We'll be providing an effort so that we can validate and commit them
into 2.4. This will reduce greatly the big diff on 2.4 status on
/~takashi's status.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
What is it you need, that makes your heart beat ?
Do you really know, cause it doesn't show.