httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Translations (IRC conversation)
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 17:20:13 GMT
* Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 11/20/2016 05:20 AM, Luca Toscano wrote:
> > My view from takashi's status:
> >
> > 1) da, de, pt-b, ru, ko and zh-cn should be put in a holding area and
> > not shown to the users.
> > 2) not sure about tr and ja, it would be awesome to ping the last
> > translators to figure out if they are willing to restart their work.
> > 3) es and fr seems in a good shape (and we have active translators \o/).
>
> +1 to the above three designations. Erring on the side of leaving stuff
> is fine when we're not sure. The languages you mention, I think we're
> sure, and should drop from trunk and 2.4, as you say.

Ok, there seem to be an unclear consensus (or we suck at being precise).

I'll take the "drop" as "put into holding area" and will invest some time to
adapt the build process to hide the translations until they're more current.

nd
--
Gib' mal folgendes in die Kommandozeile ein (und einen Moment warten):

net send localhost "Buuuh!"
Na, erschreckt?                              -- Markus Becker in mpdsh