httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luis Gil de Bernabé <ljgbpfeif...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Translations (IRC conversation)
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 07:49:02 GMT
Hello Rich,
According to the first point could be may fault? im not sure, because i
have been working on the trunk since early beginning, and i migrate some
files to the 2.4 and older doc versions when i don´t forget of course haha.

Old stuff point, in my opinion it depends on how old this is, if its more
than 1 year maybe its too old? we have to set a "pass time" maybe.

The point you make suggesting to start on the How to and G.S guides, you
actually read my mind, (i´m actually doing so) but of course i did´t
started whit the files that were already outdated ;). for the new people
that join the community we should added to our starting guide of the doc
project, right?
hope to write more.
Have a nice day fellows

Linkedin:   https://linkd.in/Ljjt8L <http://linkd.in/Ljjt8L>