httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requesting review for SSL how-to changes (r1757280)
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 19:50:45 GMT
On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Jacob Champion <champion.p@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're interested, the relevant commit is r1757280 in httpd.

It looks reasonable / conventional wisdom to me. Only things that
stuck out to me:

 - If we talk about BREACH we can't just show "SSLCompression off"
because BREACH, IIUC, would affect deflate over TLS not just TLS
compression.
 - The recent stuff about 3DES will probably require a re-sort or
removal (bad timing)
 - IIUC there will be no renegotiation in TLS 1.3, so some of the
ciphers-in-location stuff could maybe use a long-term caveat.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com