hello folks:
I have done the "build es" and one of the files is giving me errors on the build, and chrome prompts me out the following error message:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 53 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

That line that says there is the end of the file... so i don´t get this stupid error :/
And doing the validate-xhtml i got: \quickreference.html.es: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.
quickreference.html.es is not a valid XML document
And i have tried to clean up again and re build it but nothing happends...
Cheers