httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: Build fails :(
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 12:11:32 GMT
Hello Luis,

Don't know if it could create an error, but your quickreference.
<http://quickreference.html.es/>xml.es is the one which doesn't have an
empty line between license paragraph and the line :

<quickreference metafile="quickreference.xml.meta">

--
Lucien GENTIS
UNIVERSITE DE LORRAINE - ESPE

Tél. 03 72 74 13 28