httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luis Gil de Bernabé <ljgbpfeif...@googlemail.com>
Subject Build fails :(
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 11:29:01 GMT
hello folks:
I have done the "*build es*" and one of the files is giving me errors on
the build, and chrome prompts me out the following error message:
This page contains the following errors:
error on line 53 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

That line that says there is the end of the file... so i don´t get this
stupid error :/
And doing the *validate-xhtml* i got: \quickreference.html.es:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and end
within the same entity.
quickreference.html.es is not a valid XML document
And i have tried to *clean* up again and re build it but nothing
happends...
Cheers

Linkedin:   https://linkd.in/Ljjt8L <http://linkd.in/Ljjt8L>
Twitter :     https://twitter.com/luigy_tspg