httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: Proposal: add a permanent "Bugfix checklist" section to all manual pages
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 08:09:07 GMT
Hi to all,

OK, Thanks Luca for this improvment and its port to 2.4 branch ; I find
it very useful, particularly "Known bugs".

But (not directly related), in the same frame, under "Directives", some
directive names are between < and > and some are not.
See for example http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/en/mod/mod_authz_core.html

I looked at corresponding XML file, and saw that, for example, Require
directive section begins with <directivesynopsis>, and RequireAll
directive section begins with <directivesynopsis type="section">

--
Lucien GENTIS
UNIVERSITE DE LORRAINE - ESPE

Tél. 03 72 74 13 28