httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Valen BG <valentin_gom...@hotmail.com>
Subject Spanish Apache httpd 2.4's modules development guide
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 16:07:50 GMT
Hi, recently I've been playing with Apache httpd's modules and particularly the info in this
guide. I've made a module development guide completely in spanish that may be useful for you.
If you want to check it out, I've posted it in my GitHub, along with the example code and
other useful stuff:
http://github.com/valenbg1/auth-example-mod-apache
Happy module coding! :)
--
Buenas, recientemente he estado aprendiendo sobre los módulos de Apache httpd y particularmente
la información de esta guía. He escrito una guía para desarrollar módulos completamente