httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luis Gil de Bernabé <ljgbpfeif...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Changes not displaying in production
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 12:13:30 GMT
Hi again:
Sorry if my last email was a bit confused.
I will explain better here the issue:
Recently this week i had committed the new_features_2_2.xml.es file. I
wanted to review if it was ok and running in the production website so i
checked http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/new_features_2_2.html but still
in english so i apend at the end of the url a ".es" as follows
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/new_features_2_2.html.es and i got the
changes maded and in the repo.
Does any one knows  what is going on?
Did i make something wrong?