httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any one doing it?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 15:50:06 GMT
On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Luis Gil <ljgbpfeiffer@googlemail.com> wrote:

> In the actual transformation section, its says about the SVN 2.2.x docs,
> does that svn is the same as the trunk branch?

No, there is a docs/ directory for every branch (trunk, 2.4, 2.x,
<unmaintained>...)

The section says:
"Assuming you already have
[httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/docs/](http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/docs/)
(or the equivalent from another branch) checked out from SVN, ..."

So I would simply s/2.2/2.4/ to update the "recommended" version, but
the possibility to use another branch is already mentioned.

> It says there that you can get Java from SUN... I had added a link to the
> Oracle page
> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html would
> that be good?

Maybe just s/SUN/Oracle/ would be enough, links die.

No idea for last point (perl failures)..

Regards,
Yann.