httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aw: Re: Re: Guide for Upgrade from 2.2 to 2.4: Need to mention default rule "<Directory /> Require all denied"
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 08:57:44 GMT

> I haven't gotten around to fixing yet, but I (or someone) will annotate
> accordingly.

I created a patch for the "upgrading" section containing examples and
suggestions, let me know your thoughts (also from Hildegard Meier would be
great). I haven't just written "please don't mix the directives" but also
added some examples to clarify why, not sure though if everybody likes this
approach or not so I am proposing it first :)

Thanks!

Luca