httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: add a permanent "Bugfix checklist" section to all manual pages
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 07:44:50 GMT

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Lucien Gentis
> <lucien.gentis@univ-lorraine.fr> wrote:
> > I think of something like "Comments about this doc", since these are only
> > comments about the doc.
>
> Doc Feedback? I think space is at a premium in that sidebar.

One solution could be http://apaste.info/IyX

The "See also" section at the moment is only  visualized if some document
is linked in a xml file, but it could be displayed also if only the
comments are present. This will avoid the creation of a new title/section
in the right panel and will fix the visual inconsistency of the comments in
all the doc pages.

Let me know!

Luca