httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Proposal: add a permanent "Bugfix checklist" section to all manual pages
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:57:22 GMT
Hi,

I don't think it would be the right place for that.
When I'm looking for some doc, I'm not looking for changelog or bug reports.
I expect the doc to be up-to-date and to have compatibility notes when
needed (new functionality, changed behavior...)

Maybe an entry on the main page (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/)
under "Release Notes" for a link to the changelog and another one under
"Other Topics" for reporting something to bugzilla?

More than that would display, IMHO, no that useful information.

Just my 2 cents.

CJ