Hi Yann,

Thanks Luis, looks good, committed in r1737042.
I couldn't find any reference to the reviewer, Sergio Ramos, in any
previous commit, is he already a contributor of the existing spanish
translation?

I think that we have a chicken/egg situation with people interested in translations: we set a very reasonable quality bar (review requested) but we don't have enough reviewers among committers to provide a quick feedback. It has been discussed several times and we are still a bit slow in processing translation patches, potentially driving away talented people that wants to work for the httpd project.

We could reach the compromise of accepting reviewers external to the project stating it clearly with a banner on top of the translated pages, or maybe just a note somewhere in http://httpd.apache.org/docs

Luca