httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated ES Translation to actual head.
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:36:49 GMT
On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Luis Gil <ljgbpfeiffer@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello:
> I have translated and arranged in alphabetically order the file
> glossary.xml.es
> It has been reviewed as the same as the other files, i am attaching here all
> the files.
> Now are updated and reviewed.

Thanks Luis, looks good, committed in r1737042.
I couldn't find any reference to the reviewer, Sergio Ramos, in any
previous commit, is he already a contributor of the existing spanish
translation?

Please next time, provide some patches (diffs) relative to the
existing trunk sources, it's easier to review and it also allows to
detect any change between your proposed version and the one in the
repository (either because there was a change in the meantime, or your
reference was outdated).

Nice work, thanks again.

Regards,
Yann.