httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated ES Translation to actual head.
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:52:48 GMT
On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 10:36 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please next time, provide some patches (diffs) relative to the
> existing trunk sources, it's easier to review and it also allows to
> detect any change between your proposed version and the one in the
> repository (either because there was a change in the meantime, or your
> reference was outdated).

Also (and sorry for being a bit picky :p ), we try to keep source
files (including xml ones) lines under the 80 characters limit, which
also helps readabilty.
This is not an overly strict rule though, some URLs or references may
inevitably not fit, that's a good practice for shared contributions.
If you could apply this for next submissions (and ideally provide a
patch for the existing lines which exceed this limit :), it would be
really great.