httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: conflict trunk branch
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 07:31:53 GMT
Hi!

> The general answer is 'svn revert' on the missing file, but this was more
> complicated, it seems.
>
> Hopefully, all is well now?
>
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Lucien Gentis
>> <lucien.gentis@univ-lorraine.fr> wrote:
>> > Due to a conflict with manual/howto/http2.xml.meta and
>> > manual/howto/http2.html, this files have been deleted accidentally.
>>
>> I think I've restored them in r1735153.

I believe that this conflict might have been triggered by me with r1735114
(reverted in 1735115). I thought my local merge was fine but I didn't
properly check svn diff ending up in removing stuff that Stefan already
wrote. A lot of lesson learned about how to make changes like this one in
the future :)

In case it was me, apologies!!

Luca