httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luis Gil <ljgbpfeif...@googlemail.com>
Subject Any one doing it?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:09:47 GMT
Hello again:
I saw the STATUS file to see if i could dive on any of the points, so i
came a cross on this:
*To Do List*
*=======================*

*- Update the http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html>*
*  document to be useful. In particular:*
*Here i came across of something, could i get all the info related to the
links and make it all in the docformat.html?*

   * - Document the translation process.*
*If no one is on this, i can make a draft of it with all the things i had
learned till now.*
    *- Generally update it to make it reflect the current reality of how*
*      we work.*
*BTW, why
the http://people.apache.org/~takashi/translation-status/test.html#trunk
<http://people.apache.org/~takashi/translation-status/test.html#trunk> has
been deleted? in my opinion was a nice way for new people that joins the
documentation, as good as looking the BZ page.*
  *  -  Improving the documentation of the documentations' build system*
*       itself (requirements, procedures)*
*I guess this last point its better to create a new page and separate if
from the current page docsformat.html itself i guess.*

Any suggestions or comments will be welcome as well as any ideas on how to
do it, so i can have all the ideas and put them together.

Regards.
Luis.

--

Luis J.G