httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Kazuki Aranami <kazuki.aran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: translating English to Japanese
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 17:30:46 GMT
> So if you are asking if it makes sense to 'host' a translation at transifex?

Hi William,

Yes.

Already negotiated with the operator of Transifex, I was asked to provide
a space of translation project. Has been certified to the OSI, have been
provided by the license of the OSS, software can be used free of charge.

However, as you pointed out, the translation work of the place is,
the ASF without, will Transifex.

Transifex That's why, the same environment as the pay site, and can be
used free of charge.

> My personal answer (worth about $0.02) is no, that all ASF translation
> efforts should end up merged back with the ASF project sources, if they
> are recognized as "the" ASF official translation.

You have a misunderstanding. Please read all the documents.

Transifex is, recommended service is a case in which the repository is
built on GitHub. Our project does not apply to this. Therefore, you can
use the client tools.

On their laptop, and download the document. Then, translate the file,
and upload it to Transifex. Transifex, which takes you to automatically
merge only once a day.

Our project is, I think we should adopt this method. If you have opinions
contrary to, from and peruse all the documents of Transifex, please reply.