httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Kazuki Aranami <kazuki.aran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: translating English to Japanese
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 18:28:31 GMT

Hi William,

> Please do not post patches which are purely automatic translations

Your pointed out, I think that correct.
The actual translation work, it is prohibited to use the machine translation.

> Please share the license terms and conditions granted
> by www.transifex.com for OSS, so we may evalute this?

This Web site is a translation-only pay site. Translation dedicated
tool can also be used.
Then, if the OSS of the project, this Web site, you can use free of charge.

I, is the project leader. Project members also, you can increase.
Is such a thing to use the Web site, the rule violation?