httpd-docs mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: translating English to Japanese
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 04:00:39 GMT
Sorry I've let thing hang for so long, but wanted to know if there are
further questions?

Feel free to reply to me personally so we can resolve any misunderstandings.

I was just informed of https://translate.apache.org/ - news to me - which
might
or might not be of interest to this effort.

Would love to help you move forward....

Cheers,

Bill