httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Any one doing it?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 05:33:48 GMT
Le 24/03/2016 13:59, Eric Covener a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 6:09 AM, Luis Gil <ljgbpfeiffer@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> BTW, why the
>> http://people.apache.org/~takashi/translation-status/test.html#trunk has
>> been deleted? in my opinion was a nice way for new people that joins the
>> documentation, as good as looking the BZ page.
>>      -  Improving the documentation of the documentations' build system
>>         itself (requirements, procedures)
>> I guess this last point its better to create a new page and separate if from
>> the current page docsformat.html itself i guess.
>
> Personal websites need to be migrated by their owners after an infra
> change somewhat recently.

The upgrade has been performed and this page (i.e.
~takashi/translation-status/test.html#trunk) is online again.

Thx infra.

It is now hosted on home.apache.org.
people.apache.org should be removed in a near future.

However, the output of the script does not seem to be updated anymore.
I guess that a cron job should be adjusted for that, but I'm unsure that
this can be done on the new location.

CJ