httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: Any one doing it?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 11:04:03 GMT
Hi Luis,

Le 24/03/2016 11:09, Luis Gil a écrit :
> Hello again:
> I saw the STATUS file to see if i could dive on any of the points, so
> i came a cross on this:

Could you provide a link to this STATUS file please ?

> /To Do List/
> /=======================/
> /
> /
> /- Update the http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html/
> /  document to be useful. In particular:/
> *Here i came across of something, could i get all the info related to
> the links and make it all in the docformat.html?*
>
> /- Document the translation process./
> *If no one is on this, i can make a draft of it with all the things i
> had learned till now.*

*+1

*
> /- Generally update it to make it reflect the current reality of how/
> /      we work./
> *BTW, why the
> http://people.apache.org/~takashi/translation-status/test.html#trunk
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Etakashi/translation-status/test.html#trunk> has
> been deleted? in my opinion was a nice way for new people that joins
> the documentation, as good as looking the BZ page.*

*Yes, why isn't it available anymore, nor for 2.4 branch ?

*
> /  -  Improving the documentation of the documentations' build system/
> /       itself (requirements, procedures)/
> *I guess this last point its better to create a new page
> and separate if from the current page docsformat.html itself i guess.*

*Not necessary for me : it's only one part of the doc process.

Perhaps would it be useful to clearly add a link to **docsformat.html
from http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/#docs ?

*

--
Lucien GENTIS