httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1734349 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/howto: access.html.en access.xml.fr access.xml.meta
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 08:34:01 GMT
* Christophe JAILLET wrote:

> Le 17/03/2016 21:35, André Malo a écrit :
> > * André Malo wrote:

> >> I'll give it a closer look later.
> >
> > too close... ouch.
> >
> > apparently there's no documentation how the prettify.js file was
> > generated. Need to figure that out before I can replace it. If someone
> > has more experience here, please speak up :-) Otherwise I'll dig through
> > there build system as soon as I get around to it :/
> >
> > (also, loading from an external server as it's "recommended" by google is
> > not an option)
> >
> > Cheers,
>
> Why looking at the build system?
> When i quickly gave a look and tried a more recent version of
> prettify.js, I just took the one in:
> https://github.com/google/code-prettify/tree/master/js-modules
>
> I'll try to give a closer look tonight too.

include("defs.js");

(line 60)

needs to be resolved (maybe something else, too). I only gave the Makefile a
short glance so far.

Some maintainable generator system for our stuff would be nice, I guess.
Maybe even built into the xslt (like the convience.map).

Cheers,
--
Gefunden auf einer "Webdesigner"-Seite:

# André Malo # http://www.perlig.de/ #