httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1734349 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/howto: access.html.en access.xml.fr access.xml.meta
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 20:35:34 GMT
* André Malo wrote:

> * Marion & Christophe JAILLET wrote:
> > Le 10/03/2016 06:28, jailletc36@apache.org a écrit :
>
> > Should prettyprint be tweaked to handle it? (I've seen that the version
> > we use is not the same as the latest available at
> > https://github.com/google/code-prettify)
> > I quick test with the latest version, without backporting modification
> > applied to the original prettify.js file, looks promising.
> > So IMHO, it is either a bug now fixed in prettify.js itself or an issue
> > introduced when it has been adapted for our own use.
> >
> > I leave my change in trunk
> > http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/en/howto/access.html) but revert it
> > for now in 2.4.x.
>
> I'll give it a closer look later.

too close... ouch.

apparently there's no documentation how the prettify.js file was generated.
Need to figure that out before I can replace it. If someone has more
experience here, please speak up :-) Otherwise I'll dig through there build
system as soon as I get around to it :/

(also, loading from an external server as it's "recommended" by google is
not an option)

Cheers,
--
Wenn nur Ingenieure mit Diplom programmieren würden, hätten wir
wahrscheinlich weniger schlechte Software.