httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luis Gil <ljgbpfeif...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Translation ES es.xml
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 23:19:10 GMT
Hi,
yes I had read that page, but it doesn't  say  anything about how  the
locale es.xml for example or others could be updated, as in the first page
you are refrigerator to says  it's outdated, so I was looking on the Web
and then, I went straight here to ask, if any one could give a tip or a
hint on it.
thanks.