httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: Accents
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2016 17:49:20 GMT
Hi,

In fact, what I said earlier is false.

If we use UTF-8 for XML files edition, HTML entities are mandatory for
accented characters.
(or some files have to be modified like es.xml or manual.es.xsl
mentionned below; I tried to do so with fr files, but it doesn't work).

The only way I found to avoid HTML entities is to edit XML files in
latin1 (ISO-8859-1) encoding.