httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Marion & Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Translation ES es.xml
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 06:21:57 GMT
Hi Luis,

the best is to open a buzilla
(https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Apache%20httpd-2)
with the component Documentation. You can then attached there all the
patches you want
This is to avoid to loose your proposals in the mail flow.

If you plan to submit many ES documentation updates, the easiest would
be to provide you a committer access, so that you can modify the files
yourself.
Let start with a few proposals via bugzilla.

Your changes should first be done against trunk, then backported to
2.4.x for the relevant parts. (and to 2.2.x if possible. The latter
should be close to EOL (no decision taken up to now on when it should
happen), so it is less important, IMHO, to spend time on it)

Thanks a lot for you interest and contributions,

Best regards,
CJ