httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Accents
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 11:12:33 GMT
* Lucien Gentis wrote:

> So, does it mean that we don't need anymore to replace accented
> characters by their equivalent HTML entitites if we set
> <charset>UTF-8</charset> in es.xml, and build the doc with "bootstrap"
> option  ?

I'm not sure I get the question right. This is about the output encoding of
the transformation. You're talking about the encoding of the xml source
files, right?
If the latter you can choose whatever input encoding you want by placing it
into the XML declaration of the source file. Right now the *.xml.es files do
not have an encoding declared, which means, they fall back to utf-8 anyway.

Cheers,
nd
--
"Solides und umfangreiches Buch"