httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Mike Rumph <mike.ru...@oracle.com>
Subject Restructure ProxyPass directive documentation
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 16:43:40 GMT
I've now had some time to work on a task from the ApacheCon NA 2015
"docathon".

The documentation for the ProxyPass directive is long and somewhat hard
to follow.
- http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypass
It was suggested that some of this material could be moved to separate
sections inside the mod_proxy documentation.

I've taken a smaller approach in SVN revision 1696622.
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1696622

I added a couple of subsection titles to break up the length a bit.
I also moved some of the material from the last subsection to earlier in
the ProxyPass section.
The new location for the material seems to make more sense to me.

I would like to get some feedback on this before backporting to the
branches.

Thanks,

Mike Rumph