httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: Nóirín Plunkett
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 22:26:21 GMT
Rich;
   This is very, very saddening news and quite a shock given her young
age. I'd like to contribute a quotation to her memorial page, if I may...

In my time and workings with the ASF community, very few things stick
out in my mind as much as staying up until 3am talking women's issues in
the corporate world with Nóirín after a late-night ApacheCon hang-out
session... and after tucking in a very silly, drunken colleague. She's
always been a real gem - one that the community will never forget.

--
Daniel Ruggeri