httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Coming to ApacheCon?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:08:35 GMT

On 04/01/2015 06:51 PM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
> Hi, Rich;
>     Do you have a proposed time/place to meet up? I'm open pretty much
> all of Thursday aside from the BarCamp.

Two weeks on ...

It looks like Thursday morning will be an ideal time for this, if folks
are still around, and if people can come and go as they want to attend
the barcamp.

I'm also mostly free tomorrow, now that my main responsibilities are
done, and so I will likely be hanging out in the hackathon area, doing
stuff like this, so that's another time when this could happen informally.

Anybody else have a suggestion?

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon