httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1674382 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/style/xsl/common.xsl
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:49:39 GMT
* Christophe JAILLET wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think that http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/sitemap.html#comment_3895
> is also related to this change.

Hmm, apparently someone played with the httpd configs (no surprise -- they
were "refactored" and templatized for puppet some time ago). Our config
originally supplied to infra used to work for years.

I'm actually kinda tired to follow those changes. Right now I can't even find
the configs in the infra repo anymore and my last change request (the 'es'
issue) was not taken pretty seriously as well.

So if someone want to take this, please go ahead.

nd
--
"Die Untergeschosse der Sempergalerie bleiben währenddessen aus
 statistischen Gründen geflutet." -- Spiegel Online