httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: directive title
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:43:00 GMT

Le 24/03/2015 10:39, André Malo a écrit :
> * Lucien GENTIS wrote:
>
>> Le 24/03/2015 09:45, Marion et Christophe JAILLET a écrit :
>>> Hi Lucien,
>>>
>>> the change is done in trunk
>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&sortby=date&revision=1659855
>>> which adds the logic for "before-name".
>> Yes, and I experimented it with success.
>>
>>> This change has to be backported first.
>> That's the goal of my post :-)
> I missed it, sorry. Please go ahead.
>
> Cheers,
> nd
Hi André,

I added optional attribute "before-name" to manual/style/fr.xml (2.2
branch), but in order to be known, perhaps it also has to be added to
style sheets manual/style/xsl/synopsis.xsl and/or
manual/style/latex/synopsis.xsl

Please do that yourself for 2.2 and 2.4 branches) ; these files have
different structures between different branches, and I don't want to
demolish the doc tree O:-)

Lucien