httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien GENTIS <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: (translation of index.es)
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 15:28:03 GMT
Hello,

Welcome to you.

One tip : if you plan to keep on translating httpd doc other next years,
I recommand you to begin translating trunk branch xml files, then
porting your translation to 2.4 branch by making a "diff" between trunk
and 2.4 xml english files , then reporting differences to your 2.4 file
(not so hard work because there are still not so much differences
between these two branches).

So, when next httpd major version will be released, trunk branch will be
renamed to 2.6 , and at this moment, you'll have nothing else to do
(except keep on updating your translations :-) ).

If you only translate 2.4 branch instead, when next httpd major version
will be released, you'll have to translate again 2.6 new branch xml files.

Feel free to ask for information if you need help about your translation
project management.

Lucien