httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: German translation for httpd manual 2.0.x
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 20:01:07 GMT

On 11/08/2014 08:37 AM, Lucien Gentis wrote:
>> IIRC the translator's team page was removed a while ago, because it was
>> outdated all the time.
> Couldn't it be updated ?
> Certain parts of the doc are on line in 10 languages ; someone is
> certainly at the origin of all this work.

Yes, it could indeed be updated. Please do feel free to do that.

That should be added to
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html or as a linked
page from there.

As Andre says, however, I (or someone) removed that page because it
dated back to the 1.3 days and almost nobody listed was active or
responded to contact email.

We also talked a year or so ago about entirely dropping some of the
translations because they were hundreds of thousands of revisions out of
date.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon