httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien GENTIS <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: German translation for httpd manual 2.0.x
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:37:25 GMT

Le 07/11/2014 14:48, André Malo a écrit :
> * Lucien GENTIS wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Perhaps Julian could contact the german translation team ?
> Well, effectively he did. We're reading here :)
> But I think, Jeff is right. We should not really bother updating 2.0.x docs.
>
> nd
Einverstanden,

but I don't know who belows to german translation team and Jeff asked if
someone had other advice.
(there was a document where all translation teams were listed, but I
can't find it again)

I think the first thing to do before sending translated pages to the
list is to contact corresponding translation team (if it exists), in
order to work with its members.

--
Lucien GENTIS
UNIVERSITE DE LORRAINE - ESPE