httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: German translation for httpd manual 2.0.x
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:45:44 GMT
* Lucien GENTIS wrote:

> but I don't know who belows to german translation team and Jeff asked if
> someone had other advice.
> (there was a document where all translation teams were listed, but I
> can't find it again)
>
> I think the first thing to do before sending translated pages to the
> list is to contact corresponding translation team (if it exists), in
> order to work with its members.

Honestly, I think that's what the mailing list (or bugzilla even) is for.
IIRC the translator's team page was removed a while ago, because it was
outdated all the time.

Said that there's actually no real team for German translations, just a few
committers feeling responsible for it (and feeling bad, that it's so
outdated right now).

Speaking for myself, I look here not every day anymore, sorry for that.

nd
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>