I find the carousel to be unhelpful. Left? Right? Is there an ordering? Where is the info I need? I actually clicked the arrows several times until I realized there were just three bits of info. It is just too difficult to "see at a glance". Carousels like that (IMO) are best for non-"task" information. If I arrive and am seeking information, then put it directly on the page for me to find quickly.

It is only three boxes of information. The look of the (carousel) box is nice. Put three of those vertically on the page, and I'd say you're good.

Cheers,
-g