httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tim Bannister <is...@jellybaby.net>
Subject Re: Change of web site layout
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:46:06 GMT
On 16 Jun 2014, at 22:23, Rich Bowen wrote:

>> Apache httpd being #1 on the internet is great news, but personally I'd put that
on the carousel. What sort of leading text should go in its place? I'm happy to put some work
into this.

> Also, it's the text that's been on our website for at least 15 years. So, yeah, it's
probably time to say something different here.

…or say it differently? I've made my own mock up front page (attached), which can be a straw
man for further discussion. I based this, as you may well have guessed, on the design and
styles used at http://www.apache.org/

This mockup mentions the #1 position and the 1 years but in its own way.

--
Tim Bannister – isoma@jellybaby.net