httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Mike Rumph <mike.ru...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Change of web site layout
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 01:43:42 GMT
Hello Greg,

I agree with your push towards a peaceful and constructive discussion on
this.

Hello Daniel,

I applaud your efforts at introducing a new design to the Apache Http
Server website.
As this is very different (though not radically so) from what was before,
it is very easy to criticize.
A change this big should be allowed time to breathe.

Is there a way that some of these webpage designs (yours, Tim's, etc.)
can be added to a side page of the website for review.
So that the broader Apache HTTP Server community can have some input?

Hello Andre,

I also think all of your criticisms are important for the process.
Each of them should be considered.

Thanks to all,

Mike Rumph