httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Marion et Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject re: English text not changed and translation reviewer
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 10:17:27 GMT
IMHO, such modifications do not require any additional review.

I would say that it is up to you to decide if a change require a review or not.

In all the examples you give, it would be logical to apply them as-is.

Changes such as :

   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&sortby=date&revision=1588140

or
   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&sortby=date&revision=1588344

should not require additional review. It is clear enough that it was some typos, with perhaps
no impact on translated versions (for the 2nd one, for example ; unless misspellings are translated
as-is :) )

CJ